- Premium Fat-Transfer and Body-Contouring
New standards in fat-transfer and body-contouring
Small-volume fat transfer management in a systematic way
The innovative Body-jet® evo represents the 2nd generation of waterjet-assisted-liposuction devices (WAL). With the help
of a fan-shaped, pulsating water beam the fat can be gently separated away from the tissue and evacuated at the same time.
Thanks to a novel drive system for the Body-jet® evo the intensity and effectiveness of the water beam can be adjusted to
the user need, ensuring a rather pain-free treatment. The surrounding connective tissue, nerves and vascular structures
remain nearly undamaged resulting in hipher patient safety, faster healing and less pain and bruising. Moreover, the gentle
effect of the water beam allows an easy and effective fat transfer especially of mid-size and bigger fat volume.
Without the need for time consuming processing which can lead to cell damage.
The Body-jet® evo comprises a modern and standardized concept of operation with various presettings parameters for
liposuction and fat transfer as well as adjusting to the individual needs of a surgeon.
Introducing AquaShape® human med AG will increase awareness for its advanced fat harvesting and fat transfer
technique. All various fields of application such as breast augmentation, anti-aging and body shaping will be advertised.
In addition to the website(http://www.aquashape.com) it’s inline presence will be extended in all relevant inline and
social media channels. A patient flyer completes the consultation process for potential custonmers. With these integ-
rated marketing activities human med AG is able to support all users of the water-jet technology.
*AquaShape® is the patient brand that human med AG uses to communicate with potential patients and the
Features of the Body-jet®evo
- Optimized pressure and flow parameters for fat
transfe by easy program presetting
- Higher quality of the harvested fat
Pre-set LipoCollection mode
- Adjustable pulse effects
- Shorter surgery time
Less pain for the patient
More efficient workflow
- Intuitive user interface with touch-screen
- Easy handling
Upgradable plattform for further applications
- Integrated help function
- Reduced failure risk
Is available at any time
- High-quality manufacture with improved handling
- Certified medical engineering made in Germany
Designed for easy transport and safe standing
Phases of WAL (Waterjet-Assisted Liposuction)
Infiltration of tissue, using standard tulmescent solutionAbout 70% less infiltration volume needed and less
Simultaneous irrigation and suction
The fan-shaped water-jet flu-shesout small clusters of fat tissue. Waterjet moves easily through the tough-est tissues aleiviating the need for aggr-
essive cannula movement.
ResultLow colateral damage to surrounding tissues..
- Short, quick pulses for easy infiltration
of low liquid volume
- Very effective for liposuction, allows
easy working and quiding of the
cannulae, especially in fibrotic tissue, for better contouring with low pain induction
- Basic pulsation mode (1st Gerneration)
- For clinically proven results
- Long pulsation mode with short breaks
,for quick infiltration of larger liquid volumes
- Faster infiltraion, designed for quick
1 st Phase
- = Pre-Infiltration (low volume)
2 nd Phase
- = water-jet assisted liposuction with direct fat collection usingLipoCollector™ or FillerCollector™
3 rd Phase
- = Extraction and direct re-injection of the fat into the recipientareas(no centrifugation or processing required)
Efficient. Versatile. Intutive.
The premium class of jet-assisted fat-transfer and body-contouring
||1 box = 5 pcs
- Technical details
- Dimensions in cm: 54(W) x 60(D) x 178(H)
- Weight in kg : 65
- Powe supply : 230 VAC, 6A, 50 Hz
- Safty class according IEC 60601-1 : I
- OP applicator safty class: BF
- Approval certificate: CE 0482
- Device class acc. To council directive 93/42/EEC II a
- Body-jet® is a registered trademark owned by human med AG, Germany.
- Body-jet® technology is protected by U.S., European and other patents.